Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A reminder



There are many things I own that define “me”.  I have unique jewelry created just for me. My clothes speak my taste in style and the importance of comfort in my life.  My books reflect my thoughts and daydreams.  When you look at my photographs you see the world just as I see it.   The knick-knacks on my shelves are mementos of the things I like, the things that make me happy, the things that are memories of times and people passed.

You do not need things to know me, or to remember me when I’m gone.  Clothing, jewelry, books and the like are only temporary remnants of me.   If you want to truly know me, or remember me in a way that will never cease, then go out on a moon-lit night and look up.  When you see the moon, remember how I love it so, and there you will see my heart.

1 comment:

  1. this is so lovely and so true that it makes me cry. the thought of only having the moon and not you...i can not speak it or think of it.

    ReplyDelete